Peyton Cox joined CBRE in 2016, specializing in multifamily property sales throughout the Central and Western Regions of Virginia. Peyton is currently a Vice President with the CBRE Southern Virginia Multifamily Team and has expanded his coverage to include the Eastern Region of Virginia. Peyton focuses on multifamily dispositions for institutional as well as private capital clients. He also has considerable experience in the affordable housing sector assisting owners with the disposition of LIHTC assets. Peyton has completed transactions throughout Virginia, including the Richmond, Charlottesville, Roanoke and Danville submarkets of Central and Western Virginia and has been affiliated / associated / participated with) a part of some of the largest multifamily investment sales in the Richmond region. In the last two years, he has participated in more than $200 million of transactions with the CBRE Multifamily Team. In 2017 and 2018, he was awarded the CoStar Power Broker Award for Capital Markets Sales.
Prior to joining CBRE, Peyton worked in the Richmond commercial real estate market, which gave him the opportunity to develop an in-depth knowledge of the local market and to build trusted relationships with the civic and real estate leadership. Peyton’s efforts were concentrated in the construction and development of multi-family projects, including mid-rise apartments, garden apartments, urban-infill and adaptive re-use projects using historic tax credits.
This set of experiences has allowed Peyton to bring a unique perspective to the multifamily brokerage process and to provide clients with creative strategies to achieve their desired results.
- JPK Investors | Copper Mill, Richmond, VA | $33.0M
- Robinson Development Group | Oxygen Apartments, Richmond, VA | $46.9M
- Aurelie Capital | Millspring Commons | $28.5M
- Rushmark | First National Apartments | $39.2M
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – Virginia
- Virginia Commonwealth University – School of Business Foundation – Trustee
- Virginia Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) – Former Board Member
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Alabama
- MBA, concentration in Urban & Real Estate Development, Virginia Commonwealth University
- JRK Investors
- Robinson Development Group
- Robins Electra
- Aurelie Capital
- Perrel Management
- Ripely Heatwole
- Southport Financial
- True North Management Group
- Zamagias Properties