Peter Kelly is a Senior Project Manager responsible for managing ground up new construction and tenant improvement projects from inception to completion in the South Puget Sound area
Peter has over 26 years of experience in corporate real estate and construction management locally and across the United States and Canada with a focus on Industrial, Office and Critical Facilities.
Peter has a proven track record in both the private and public sectors along with 15 years experience in a corporate real estate group for a global Fortune 500 logistics company.
DHL / Airborne Express
- Senior Construction / Project Manager responsible for managing projects across the United States, including Alaska and Canada. Projects include logistics facilities, industrial warehouse, office, airport and customer call centers, retail and refrigerated spaces.
Howard S. Wright Construction Company
- Project Manager working for leading regional general contractor on construction projects throughout the Pacific Northwest including office, retail, mixed-use office/retail high rise, and industrial.
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Science; Construction Management
- Airborne Express*
- Alaska Airlines*
- Fred Meyer*
- Principal Financial Group
- Seattle School District*
- University of Washington*
* Indicates Prior to CBRE