Paul currently holds the position of First Vice President in the Atlanta office of CBRE and is a member of the Industrial and Self-Storage Valuation Groups. He earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Economics from The University of Georgia and has been active in the commercial real estate field since 2005. Paul joined CBRE in August of 2017 after more than three years with Colliers International where he was a Managing Director.
Paul specializes in industrial and self-storage appraisals but has experience with a wide variety of property types, including raw land, proposed subdivision development, auto dealerships, office, retail, and mixed use properties.
He has worked throughout the Southeast and is licensed as a Certified General Real Property Appraiser in Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee, and Mississippi. He is also licensed as a real estate broker in the State of Georgia. In addition, Paul holds the Appraisal Institute’s MAI designation and serves as an advisor in the Candidate for Designation program.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Designated Member of Appraisal Institute
- Licensed as a Real Property Appraiser in Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee
- Member of Georgia Self Storage Association (GASSA)
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Business Administration, Economics
- Completed three-hundred hours of specialized education required for Certified General Real Property Appraiser classification.
- Advanced education required for MAI membership, including: Advanced Income Capitalization, Advanced Sales Comparison and Cost Approaches, and Advanced Applications.
- Annual continuing education required by the Appraisal Institute and State Appraisal Boards.