Patrick Walton is a market leading broker exclusively representing industrial landlord clients ranging from institutional, private entity entrepreneurs, special servicer, and developers. Solely focused on the leasing and marketing of warehouse and distribution facilities in the Midsouth region, Patrick is known for his in-depth market knowledge and how to leverage it to maximize return for his clients.
During his career, Patrick has transacted over 500+ brokerage assignments involving more than 50+ million square feet representing over $1+ billion in transaction value.
Patrick began his career in 2006 with CBRE Memphis and is a graduate of the University of Mississippi where he received his Bachelor of Business Administration Degree with an emphasis in Real Estate/Finance.
- Black Creek Group
- First Industrial
- Granite REIT
- Greenfield Partners, LLC
- Huntington Industrial Partners
- IDI Logistics
- Johnson Development Association
- L&B Realty Advisors
- Link Industrial
- MDH Partners
- UBS Reality Investors
- Licensed Broker in Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas
- Member of Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) – Board member
- Former Board of Directors, Memphis Area Association of REALTORS®, MAAR Commercial Council
- CoStar Power Broker – Top Industrial Leasing, 2013-2019
- Memphis Area Association of Realtors Pinnacle Awards – Top 25, 2014-2019
- Memphis Area Association of Realtors Industrial Landlord Broker of the Year, 2014, 2017 & 2018
- Boys and Girls Club of Greater Memphis – Former Oakhaven Board President
- Nexus Leadership, Graduate, 2008
- Teach for America, City Ambassador
- B.B.A. in Real Estate/Finance, University of Mississippi