Patrick Wade co-leads one of CBRE’s investment property sales teams, based in the South Bay. Together with his partner Alex Kozakov, Patrick represents clients in the acquisition and disposition of retail investment properties throughout Southern California, including strip centers, anchored shopping centers, single-tenant net-leased assets and urban redevelopment sites.
Patrick and Alex teamed up in 2006, and since then the duo has listed and sold in excess of $1.6 Billion of retail investment properties across more than 200 transactions. With a focus on the “middle-market” price range of $30 million and below, Alex and Patrick have developed one of the largest and most active networks of investors and capital in the industry.
They have built their team on the core values of trust, integrity and dedication. The duo has an unwavering commitment to providing the best outcomes for their clients and partners at the highest level of service.
Before joining CBRE, Patrick and Alex worked at Marcus & Millichap for 9 years where both were consistently recognized among the top retail investment brokers nationwide.
The partners moved to CBRE in 2013, and since then have grown into one of the most successful investment property brokerage teams across Southern California. Their ability to leverage the CBRE platform allows them to provide best-in-class service to their clients, including leasing, management, valuation, appraisal and structured finance. Given their extensive expertise, Patrick and Alex are regularly quoted in real estate periodicals and news publications, including GlobeSt.com, the Los Angeles Times, the Los Angeles Business Journal and Bisnow.com.
Patrick graduated with a bachelor's degree in business administration from the University of Southern California. He is a member of the USC Trojan Real Estate Association, USC Marshall Partners, the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), and has served as Sponsorship Committee Chair of the Urban Land Institute - Young Leaders Group in LA. He is currently one of 8 members nationally serving on CBRE’s Investment Property Advisory Board. He is also a mentor in the USC Business School's CAP ("Career Advance Placement") Program, and he regularly volunteers with the Water Buffalo Club – a charity that focuses on helping at-risk and low-income youth in Los Angeles. He and his wife, Lindsay, live in Manhattan Beach, where they enjoy spending their free time with their young son, Tyler, and two daughters, Madison and Emily.
- Top 20 Agent CBRE Nationally – Retail Sales (2014-2018)
- Top 5 Retail Investment Property Agent Southern California (2015-2018)
- Top 10 Agent CBRE – Los Angeles (2014-2018)
- Water Buffalo Club: Committee Chair
- Urban Land Institute – Young Leaders Group (ULI-YLG) Los Angeles: Sponsorship Committee Chair
- Elected to CBRE Investment Property National Advisory Board
- Mentor at USC Business School's CAP Program
- Successfully Completed Over 200 Investment Property Sale Transactions Totaling Over $1 Billion in Value
- Marcus & Millichap: Rookie of the Year, Multiple National Sales Achievement Awards
- Regularly quoted in articles featured on GlobeSt.com, Bisnow.com, LA Times, RenTV.com, and CBRE.com
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Sponsorship Committee Chair & Member of Urban Land Institute – LA
- Member International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member of Trojan Real Estate Association (University of Southern California)
- Member of USC Marshall Partners (University of Southern California)
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration
- Sandstone Properties
- Primestor Development
- Festival Company
- Granite Land Company
- Century West Partners
- Fifield Development
- TradeCor, LLC
- United American Properties
- Great American Capital
- Midtown Niki Group
- LNR Properties
- Paragon Commercial Group
- CalBay Development Partners
- Lincoln Property Company
- Robhana, Inc.
- USAA Real Estate
- Arenda Capital
- Cadence Capital
- Grammercy Property Trust
- Rich Development Company
- Frontier Real Estate
- Pacific Capital Investments