Parker Duffie is a Vice President on the Advisory and Transaction Services / Investor Leasing team and is responsible for marketing and leasing office space in the Greater Houston area.
As a native Houstonian, Parker provides his clients with a thorough overview of Houston and its sub-markets so that they may make informed decisions that create value. By applying his expertise as a commercial real estate broke, Parker has successfully helped his clients implement successful marketing strategies, proposal responses, property tours, and lease negotiations.
Over the past eight years, Parker has leveraged broker and client relationships to help grow his portfolio to over 4 million square feet. He also has significant experience repositioning existing assets and fully leasing ground-up developments by utilizing CBRE’s powerful service platform.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National Association of Industrial and Office Professionals (NAIOP)
- NAIOP Developing Leader Board Member 2015-2016
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) Member
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson
- Texas State University, BS - Mass Communication
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent
| Building Name/Address
|Bank of America Tower
| Millennium Tower
|3050 Post Oak Blvd.
||10203 W. Sam Houston
- Unilev Managment
- D'Agostino Properties
- THOR Equities
- Radom Capital
- Howard Hughes Corp.
- Azreili Group
- UBS Realty Investors
- Lionstone Investments
- Beacon Capital Partners
- JP Morgan Asset Management