Paige Krueger is a Transaction Analyst for CBRE’s Chicago Occupier Practice Group. She focuses on the implementation and negotiation of commercial office leases for local and nationally based clients.
Paige was previously Senior Business Analyst for CBRE’s National Location Incentives Team. Ms. Krueger was responsible for assisting clients with site selection analysis and incentives negotiations. Combining her experience in Tableau data analytic software, incentives assessments, and client services, Paige assisted clients in all industries and project verticals.
Prior to her role at CBRE, Paige worked as a Research Intern for Jones Lang LaSalle’s Orange County Office Broker team. Paige also worked as a Management Intern at Morgenstern Property Group and as an Intern Analyst at Canterbury Consulting while earning her degree.
In her free time, Paige is an avid volunteer for PAWS Chicago, the largest no-kill animal welfare organization in the Midwest. Serving on both the Professional and Development Boards at PAWS Chicago, Paige’s role is integral to the shelter’s fundraising efforts.
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker
- PAWS Chicago
- Co-Chair, Professional Board
- Liaison, Development Board
- Mentorship Program Chair, CBRE Rising Professionals Organization
- Committee Member, CBRE Cares Philanthropy Group
- Mentee, Chicago Innovation Network Women's Mentoring Co-op
- Adoption Specialist, The Anti-Cruelty Society Downtown Chicago
- Bachelor of Science in Economics from The University of Wisconsin, Madison