Paige Krueger is a Transaction Analyst for CBRE’s Chicago Occupier Practice Group. In her role, Paige focuses on the implementation and negotiation of commercial office leases for local and nationally based clients. She works with key corporate decision makers to align location decisions with business strategy to execute commercial leases.
Paige joined CBRE in 2016 as a member of the National Location Incentives Team. Ms. Krueger was responsible for assisting clients with site selection analysis and incentives negotiations. Prior to her role at CBRE, Paige worked as a Research Intern for JLL’s Orange County Office Brokerage team.
In her free time, Paige is an avid volunteer for PAWS Chicago, the largest no-kill animal welfare organization in the Midwest. She secures ongoing corporate sponsorships to ensure financial sustainability and maximize community engagement. Paige was most recently awarded Top Fundraiser and Board Member of the Year due to her substantial fundraising and executive leadership efforts.
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker
- PAWS Chicago
- Co-Chair, Professional Board
- Liaison, Development Board
- Mentorship Program Chair, CBRE Rising Professionals Organization
- Committee Member, CBRE Cares Philanthropy Group
- Mentee, Chicago Innovation Network Women's Mentoring Co-op
- Former Adoption Specialist, The Anti-Cruelty Society Downtown Chicago
- Junior Board Associate Member, Alzheimer's Association of Illinois
- Bachelor of Science in Economics from The University of Wisconsin, Madison