Paige Krueger is an Associate with CBRE Chicago’s Office Agency Leasing team. She serves as an advisor to her clients, providing informed local expertise on the Chicago office market.
In her previous role as a Transaction Analyst for CBRE’s Chicago Occupier Practice Group, Paige focused on the implementation and negotiation of commercial office leases for local and nationally based clients. Paige joined CBRE in 2016 as a Senior Business Analyst for the National Location Incentives Team. Ms. Krueger was responsible for assisting clients with site selection analyses and incentives negotiations across multiple industries and project verticals.
In her free time, Paige is an avid volunteer for PAWS Chicago, the largest no-kill animal welfare organization in the Midwest. She was most recently awarded Top Fundraiser and Board Member of the Year due to her substantial fundraising and executive leadership efforts. Paige is also passionate about her board position on the Alzheimer’s Association of Illinois, where she fundraises to support ongoing research of the disease.
Professional & Philanthropic Affiliations
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker
- PAWS Chicago
- Co-Chair, Professional Board & Liaison, Development Board
- Mentorship Program Chair, CBRE Rising Professionals Organization
- Junior Board Member, Alzheimer’s Association of Illinois
- Committee Member, CBRE Cares Philanthropy Group
- Young Leaders, CoreNet Global Chicago Chapter
- Mentee, Chicago Innovation Network Women’s Mentoring Co-op
- Bachelor of Science in Economics from The University of Wisconsin, Madison
Select Clients Represented
- Barrington Research Associates
- Cohen Milstein
- Hilco Redevelopment Partners
- Inscape & Prevolv, Inc.
- Kahler Slater
- National Parks Conservation Association
- SAE Institute of Technology
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- University of Illinois