Paco Diaz is a Senior Vice President with CBRE, Inc. with three decades of experience in retail/commercial real estate. Prior to beginning his commercial real estate career, Mr. Diaz was an international banker with Manufacturers Hanover Trust Company in New York City and a residential developer in Miami, Florida. He joined CBRE, Inc. in 1987.
During his tenure with CBRE, Inc., Mr. Diaz has been very successful in representing national and regional tenants throughout South Florida and Puerto Rico. He specializes in providing corporate services to major retailers including strategic planning and site selection services. Some of these retailers include 24 Hour Fitness, Office Depot, JP Morgan Chase, WaWa, Floor & Decor, and many more. As part of the broker team representing JP Morgan Chase in Miami-Dade County, Mr. Diaz was the driving force for identifying and securing over 15 locations over an 18-month period.
Mr. Diaz also provides development services to institutions and retail developers. He has been involved in over 1,000 transactions ranging from shopping center sales to land sales, build-to-suits and retail leases. While representing landlords in the market, Mr. Diaz has successfully negotiated leases with financial institutions such as Pan American Bank, TerraBank and Ocean Bank.
Mr. Diaz partners with his two sons, Danny and Patxi Diaz. The bicultural and bilingual Diaz family team are uniquely equipped to understand all the different nationalities that make Miami and South Florida the diverse and dynamic region that it is. That, coupled with CBRE’s global platform, allows them to build and sustain long-standing relationships with clients.
In 2005, Mr. Diaz was appointed to the Retail Advisory Council of CBRE, Inc .and has been a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers for over 30 years. In 2005, Mr. Diaz was the top ranking retail producer in the country at CBRE. Mr. Diaz is also a member of the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce and has served as a Director of the Coconut Grove Civic Club.
Mr. Diaz is a native of Havana, Cuba and speaks Spanish, English and Portuguese.
Click here to view Paco's video introduction.
Licensed Real Estate Broker – State of Florida and Puerto Rico
Licensed Mortgage Broker – State of Florida
Member, CBRE Retail Advisory Council
Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
Member, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
Member, Latin American Chamber of Commerce
- 2010- Named Top 25 Retail Producer in the organization
- 2005- Named Top US Retail Performer
- 2005- Colbert Coldwell Circle Award Recipient, this award recognizes the top 100 CBRE sales professionals nationally
- 2005- Ranked top five sales professionals in South Florida and top twenty-five in the state
- 2004- Top 10 CBRE Retail Brokers in United States
- 1998-2000- Top Five in South Florida, top twenty retail salesman for CBRE, Inc. nationwide, awarded Senior Vice President.
- 1997- Finished number four in the Miami office, top retail salesman, top ten retail salesman for CBRE, Inc. nationwide.
- 1996- Finished number one in the Miami office, top retail salesman, top ten retail salesman for CBRE, Inc.nationwide
- 1995- Finished number one in the Miami office, top retail salesman, top five retail salesman for
CBRE, Inc. nationwide, awarded Colbert Coldwell Circle Award recognizing 3% top salesman company-wide, awarded First Vice President title
- 1994- Finished number one in the Miami office, top retail salesman, top twenty retail salesman for
- 1993- Finished number three in the Miami office, top retail salesman, top twenty retail salesman for
CBRE, Inc. nationwide
- 1992- Finished number two in the Miami office, top retail salesman, awarded Vice President title
- 1991- Finished number three in the Miami office, top retail salesman
- 1990- Finished number five in the Miami office, Top retail salesman, awarded Senior Associate title
- 1989- Top ten retail, Florida Region
- 1988- Rookie of the Year, Miami Office