In July 2019, CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE) acquired CBRE|MEGA, a long-standing joint affiliate and the leading full-service commercial real estate services operation in Omaha.
Neil Villwok is a Real Estate Manager with CBRE. Neil comes to commercial property management with extensive experience working in restaurant management and operations. Neil works diligently to establish strong and positive working relationships with tenants, landlords and suppliers. As a real estate manager, Neil is responsible for budgeting, forecasting, operating expense reconciliations, payables, collection, building maintenance supervision, and maintaining vendor and tenant relations at the buildings he manages.
He has experience maintaining financial records, interpreting leases, enforcing tenant and landlord obligations, maintaining ADA compliance, managing building improvement and capital projects, and tracking capital expenses. His diverse experience gives him the ability to problem solve quickly, producing positive outcomes for his clients.
Outside of work, Neil spends time with his wife and son. They enjoy going to the zoo and spending time with extended family. He also enjoys triathlons, rock climbing, and many other outdoor activities.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Nebraska
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), 2014-Present
- Marketing Committee, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) 2016-2019
- Treasurer, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) 2019-present
- Marketing, Special Olympic Fundraiser
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer, 2016-present
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration - University of Nebraska Omaha
- Coursework, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) in pursuance of CPM designation
- Nebraska Medicine - 30,000 SF
- Hauptman/O-Brien/Wolf & Lathrup, PC - 11,030 SF
- Harris & Associates, P.C. - 10,255 SF
- CHI - 9,600 SF
- MWI Veterinary Supply - 6,750 SF
- Secure Sky - 6,050 SF
- Classic Pool & Spa - 6,000 SF
- Balance Point Properties
- Campbell Valley I, II, III
- Davenport Properties
- Harris Hauptman Properties
- Mountain Organic Farms, LLC
- Radisson Hospitality
- Zentree, LLC