Noëlle Hunner is a seasoned Project Manager in CBRE’s Project Management Group in the San Francisco Bay Area. Noëlle’s proactive management approach optimizes efficiency and ensures a high level of client satisfaction.
Noëlle grew up working for her family’s residential construction company in the Peninsula. She is an active member of both NAIOP and ULI. Noëlle recently graduated from NAIOP’s 2018-2019 YPG program and is currently participating in ULI’s 2019-2020 Development 360 Program. Within CBRE, Noëlle is part of the EMPOWER 2019-2020 Leadership and Mentorship program as well as on the board leading the internal Project Management Training Program.
Noelle’s expertise is in Tenant Improvement first generation projects and Corporate Tech Interiors. She has experience working on both ground up new construction and interiors in a multitude of market sectors; Technology, Office, Health Care, Education. Her specialties include cost management and delivering projects with critical schedule constraints.
Prior to joining CBRE, Noëlle worked for two commercial general contractors in the San Francisco Bay Area- Vance Brown, Inc. and Webcor Builders, where she managed projects from initial proposals and buyout through construction and final project closeout.
- Chan Zuckerberg Initiative Headquarters, Redwood City, CA – first generation tenant improvement of a 100,000sf, 60,000sf, 30,000sf, 130,000sf office building
- The LendingClub, Downtown San Francisco, CA – 14,000 sf. average floor, tenant improvement of 5 different floors and oversight of a 700,000 sf. tenant improvement in Salt Lake City.
- LinkedIn, Sunnyvale, CA – 124,000 sf. new construction of 5-story tech office building with full-service kitchen and café
- NDA tech-client Santa Clara, CA – 270,000 sf. new construction of 6-story tech office building with parking structure
- BioMed Realty Lincoln Centre, Foster City, CA – 360,000 sf. new construction of an office complex
- Haas Academic Building, Berkeley, CA – 70,000 sf. new construction of 6 story academic building with full-service kitchen and café
- Ronald McDonald House Expansion, Palo Alto, CA – 70,000 sf. new construction of 3-story residential multi-use facility with underground parking
- 706 Mission - The Mexican Museum, Downtown San Francisco, CA – 700,000 sf. new construction of 45-story building and Historic Rehab of the Aronson Building.
- California Polytechnic State University – Bachelor of Science, Environmental Science with Concentration in Construction Management
- Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Millennium Partners
- Confidential tech client
- The LendingClub
- Battery Ventures
- Northgate Capital
- CNA Insurance
- BioMed Realty
- Partnership for Haas Preeminence
- Lane Partners
- Stanford Ronald McDonald
- Stanford University Medical Center
- Stanford University
- Peery Arrillaga