Noah Reischmann is a Vice President with CBRE Capital Markets Debt & Structured Finance. Mr. Reischmann represents the San Francisco CBRE HMF, Inc. Production Platform which specializes in HUD/FHA multifamily financing executions. Mr. Reischmann achieved Federal MAP Certification in 2009, and has closed over $500 Million in HUD transactions located in 12 states over the past decade.
Mr. Reischmann specializes in Section 221(d)(4) new construction and is proficient with all HUD/FHA multifamily products. Notably, this includes Section 232 which is administered by ORCF, Section-8 HAP, and the cutting-edge LIHTC Pilot program. During his finance career, Mr. Reischmann has developed working relationships with 12 out of 13 of the new regional HUD offices established by the Office of Multifamily Housing (MFH) in 2016. Maintaining strong relationships with HUD personnel across the country has helped Mr. Reischmann provide superior results and rapid executions for his HUD/FHA clients.
Additionally, Mr. Reischmann gained finance experience with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac market–rate and affordable products during his previous 5-year underwriting tenure with Deutsche Bank Berkshire Mortgage, Inc.
- Bachelor of Science – B.A. Corporate Financial Management – San Jose State University
- Secured over $500 Million of FHA financing
- Previously recognized as a key MAP underwriter in the CBRE Marketplace
Section of the Act Experience
- HUD 221(d)(4) New Construction & Substantial Rehabilitation
- HUD 220 Urban Renewal
- HUD 231 Senior Housing
- HUD 223(f) Refinance/Acquisition
- HUD a(7) Streamline Refinance
- HUD 232 Senior Healthcare
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) Member
- Multifamily Accelerated Processing (MAP) Certified – U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Western Mortgagee Advisory Counsel Member
- CBRE Next Generation Member
- CBRE Rising Professionals Organization (RPO) Member