Nicole Steimel works exclusively with David Opper and Jeffrey Babikian, Executive Vice Presidents at CBRE’s Midtown Manhattan and Saddle Brook, NJ Offices, and manages a team of 11+ professionals in addition to acting as Account Manager / Transaction Manager for Fortune 500 Companies on multi-market accounts and tenant representation.
Since joining CBRE in 2012, Ms. Steimel has taken a hands-on approach to her work and has customized her role to a hybrid of Advisory & Transaction Services and Client Services. This combination enables her to provide high-level expertise on both brokerage and customer service standpoints and provides a unique advantage when strategizing with her clients.
Ms. Steimel is valued for her dedication, diligence and accountability. She goes above and beyond to ensure that her clients are being serviced in the best manner possible and knows how to utilize resources to source the client’s needs. Her strict attention to detail and meticulous approach provides creative solutions to ensure successful transactions.
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- Licensed Salesperson – New York
- Licensed Salesperson – New Jersey
- Licensed Salesperson – Missouri
- Missouri State University
- Master of Business Administration, emphasis in Management, 2012
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management; Minor in Economics, 2011 Summa cum Laude
- B&G Foods
- Crum & Firster
- Hackensack Meridian
- Master Builders Solutions
- Multi-Packaging Solutions
- Quest Diagnostics
- WestRock Corporation