Nicole Amick leads Sales and Client Solutions for the Northeast Division within CBRE Data Center Solutions. With experience in integrated real estate services, real estate technology, and IT product sales, Nicole builds key relationships and delivers innovative strategies focused on cost savings, efficiencies, and modernization for data center management customers.
As a Business Development leader, Nicole collaborates with internal subject matter experts, business analysts, and other resources to create distinct advantage for every client she serves. Nicole prides herself on being client obsessed and working at the highest standards, ensuring exceptional client outcomes and satisfaction.
Nicole came to CBRE in early 2017 through the Floored acquisition, a real estate technology start up in New York City where Nicole was one of the original associates.
Sales and Client Solutions Lead, Northeast Region, Data Center Solutions, CBRE
- Leads business development efforts for new and existing customers across data center hyperscale, colocation, and enterprise types
- Develops strategies that drive down costs and improve performance of data center portfolios
Sr. Director of Digital Product Sales, CBRE
- Worked with real estate owners, landlords, and developers to implement technology strategies that enhance their business
- Led sales for Plans Pro, a Floored product, which allows large occupiers to visualize and edit floor plans in 2D and 3D to create customized space layouts in real-time
Manager of Sales Development, Floored (acquired by CBRE)
- Built and managed a team of Sales Development professionals responsible for implementing the technology program in over 65 million sq. ft. of properties
Account Executive - Enterprise Solutions, LinkedIn
- Led sales for LinkedIn enterprise products and worked with businesses to adopt “social selling” as a modern approach to sales success in the technology age
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- Board Member, Tristate Women’s Network
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Maryland, College Park - Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- American Express
- Bank of America
- The Hershey Company
- Southern California Edison