Nicole Mentone is a Client Services Specialist in CBRE Chicago’s Brokerage Services line of business. In this role, Nicole is responsible for the successful communication and management of information for clients on a daily basis. She creates, maintains, and distributes customized property brochures and websites for the group while keeping all responses and inquiries organized for the team. Nicole is responsible for the team's day to day tasks as well; overseeing extensive property databases/timelines, generating presentations, coordinating property tours, and managing pending transactions. Market research, client coordination, and property information are essential elements of her work. Maintaining an efficient and successful environment for her teammates and clients are her top priorities.
Ms. Mentone is a key member of the CBRE team that has managed the school repurposing and community development process for the Chicago Board of Education. Throughout her four year tenure, she has managed the demands and needs of city leadership and community residents in every aldermanic ward of the city.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - State of Illinois
- NAIOP, Developing Leader Member
- CBRE RISING Professionals Philanthropy Committee; Co-Chair
- CBRE RISING Professionals Organization; Member
- CBRE Women's Network; Member
- CBRE's Build Day; 2012 - Present
- University of Illinois; Bachelor of Arts; English
- Fenwick College Preparatory School