Nicole is a rookie in the Real Estate industry, but a veteran of Excel spreadsheets and big data. What she enjoys most about data analytics is the extrapolation of compelling narratives from a sea of numbers.
As the team Analyst, Nicole takes advantage of every opportunity to be an early adopter of internal technologies as CBRE grows its tech portfolio. In addition to her mastery of Excel, she has become a local expert in TransAct a transaction management and portfolio analytics platform that runs on top of Salesforce, CBRE’s proprietary analytics mapping program Dimension and Tableau.
She utilizes these and other tools to build dashboards to support the team in analyzing and optimizing real estate portfolios for clients of all sizes.
Nicole’s areas of expertise include:
- Financial Analysis and Modeling
- Database Creation and Management
- Data Visualization using Tableau and PowerBl
- Growth Forecasting and Modeling
- Space Programming and Optimization
- Query Languages including R and MySQL
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Minor in Business Administration, Loyola Marymount University
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics, Northeastern University, Silicon Valley CampusNotable projects include:
- LandVest: Evaluating Parcel-Level Date for the State of Massachusetts
- The Skills Group: Labor Analytics of New York City
- Stattleship: Building Useful Metrics to Predict World Series Champions