Born and raised in Los Angeles, Nick now lives in San Francisco. He enjoys swimming, golfing, and competing for the Olympic Club. Nick attended UC Santa Barbara, where he was a member of the Men’s Division 1 Swim Team and graduated in 2018 with a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and a certificate in Sports Management.
Nick focuses on industrial property leasing and sales on the San Francisco Peninsula. He currently works on a top producing team with Marshall Hydorn and David Black. Nick’s emphasis is building the advisory service of his business by creating long term strategies for his clients. Under the team’s guidance, Nick hopes to grow his book of business into a long brokerage career with CBRE.
Accreditations & Affiliations
- Real Estate Licensed Salesperson – State of California
- CBRE Rising Professionals Organization
- Member, BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association)
- Member, NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association)
- Member, The Olympic Club
- University of California, Santa Barbara - Bachelor of Arts, Sociology