Nicholas Fitzpatrick is an Associate Project Manager for CBRE, Inc. in the San Francisco Bay Area. In his role, Nick is responsible for running approximately 8-10 projects concurrently while providing professional support that is highly valued by clients, vendors, and CBRE associates. Nick is the main contact for all his projects and maintains project documentation, develops and distributes bid packages, prepares AIA contracts, tracks change orders, runs project meetings, and takes meeting minutes. Nick also assists with labor tracking and forecasting, and compiles close out documents at the completion of projects.
Nick started with CBRE in 2015 with the Asset Services Group, where he worked on the MetLife account. Nick joined the Project Management Group in August of 2016. Nick Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management from Sierra Nevada College.
Prior to joining CBRE, Nick was a Research Assistant at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory where he assisted with environmental energy research, demand response, and building automation. He successfully supported program engineers working on government, and privately backed environmental energy projects.
- MetLife, Walnut Creek CA- Assisted management for MetLife Assets.
- Confidential Appliance and Energy Corporation, San Ramon CA, BTMM Project- 75k sf
- Confidential Travel and Leisure Client, San Francisco, BTMM project- 100k sf
- New York Life, Various locations, Tenant Improvement Projects- 10k-30k sf
- Macquarie Group, San Francisco CA, Tenant Improvement Projects- 10-20k sf
- 1111 Broadway, Oakland CA, Capital & Tenant Improvement Projects- 553,000 sf
- Friant Show Room, San Leandro, Tenant Improvement Project – 30k sf
- 2999 Oak Rd, Walnut Creek CA, Capital and Tenant Improvement Projects- 200,000 sf
- 1300 Clay, Oakland CA, Capital and Tenant Improvement Projects- 195,000 sf
- FEMA, Oakland CA, Various Tenant Improvement Projects- 46,000 sf
- Bachelor of Science Business Administration, Sierra Nevada College
- Boston Properties
- DIVCO West
- CBRE Global Investors
- Rock Hill Management
- Thor Equities