Neil Pendleton is CBRE’s Senior Managing Director of the downtown Chicago Investors Services business, focused primarily on Investor Leasing and Property Management for the Chicago market. In this role, he oversees 61 million square feet of office, industrial and retail properties and 300 property personnel, as well as the downtown investor leasing team. Neil is responsible for connecting the natural synergies between these service lines to drive excellence and deliver superior results for clients.
Neil joined CBRE in 1998 and previously served as Senior Managing Director of the Project Management group, where he led the Local Project Management team operations businesses in the Midwest Region, including Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis, Milwaukee and Minneapolis markets. He also managed the group’s financial processes and workload, assisted in business development and worked with national leaders in developing training initiatives. Utilizing his education in design as well as his practical experience in both architecture and as a general contractor, this combination has proven a solid foundation for his 20-year career at CBRE.
- National CBRE Project Management CBRE Big Dog Award Winner - 2004, 2005, 2006
- National CBRE Project Management CBRE Maverick Award Winner - 2005
- Chicago Commercial Real Estate Awards - Project Manager of the Year Finalist - 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011
- National GCS Project Excellence Award Winner - 2007
- National CBRE Project Management Einstein Award Winner - 2009
- National GCS Leadership Award Winner - 2012
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Career Education Corporation
- CDW Corporation
- Discover Financial Services
- Grippo & Elden
- Morningstar Financial
- Motorola Mobility
- North American Spine Society
- RR Donnelley & Co.
- Schneider Electric
- The Allant Group
- Univeristy HealthSystem Consortium
- W.W. Grainger