Nathan Lamb is currently a Senior Vice President with CBRE’s Advisory & Transaction Services group. Mr. Lamb’s primary focus is transaction management for corporate clients on a multi-market platform.
Currently, he provides in-depth tenant representation and client services for Honeywell, Mondelez International, Eli Lilly and Comcast. Since joining CBRE, Mr. Lamb has completed more than 520 transactions, totaling in excess of 13 million square feet.
Prior to working at CBRE, Nathan was a Transaction Manager at Colliers Turley Martin Tucker, for a Fortune 500 client. In this capacity, he was responsible for more than 85 retail acquisitions across the United States, within an 18-month period.
- Honeywell International, Inc. - Melville, IL - Blend and Extend of office space. Resulted in over 28% reduction in yearly P&L spend - 138,000 SF
- Honeywell International, Inc. - Seattle, WA - Consolidation and relocation of office space - 75,000 SF
- Career Education Corporation - N/A - Negotiated the termination of an office facility, saving client over $22M in total obligation - 98,000 SF
- Honeywell International, Inc. - Charlotte, NC -Negotiated a BTS for the client’s headquarters - 289,000 SF
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – State of Illinois
- B.A., Finance, St. Louis University
- Allstate Insurance Co.
- Akzo Nobel
- Career Educatiom Corp.
- Deere and Company
- Eastman Kodak Company
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Mondelez International
- Qualex, Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- United Airlines
- US Foods