Nate Stricklen serves as an Executive Vice President with CBRE's Austin office, specializing in advising office occupiers.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Stricklen helped coordinate global events and marketing at BMC Software. Following his time in the software industry, he transitioned into the billboard business with Reagan National Advertising. His experience in the billboard business provided opportunities to negotiate lease contracts as well as assist the real estate department with analysis of prospective sites. With a focus on real estate finance, his ability to analyze deal structures and prepare pricing guidance for complex transactions is exceptional.
A passion for international business and a strong understanding of the CBRE global platform has also allowed him to service client requirements across the globe.
Mr. Stricklen enhances value by recognizing opportunities and delivering skillful, cost-effective solutions on behalf on his clients. His persistence and commitment to client satisfaction distinguish him as a trusted professional in the industry.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, Real Estate Council of Austin
- Member, Commercial Brokers Association of Austin (CBA)
- Board Member, Junior Achievement of Central Texas
- Austin Business Journal – Heavy Hitter, 2008-2014
- Austin Advertising Federation – Outdoor Rep of the Year, 2003 and 2004
- Eagle Scout Award, 1994
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson's license with over 300 hours of continuing education in investments and commercial brokerage
- Texas Tech University, Master of Business Administration
- University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Science in Advertising
- Farm Credit Bank of Texas
- Open Text
- Xilinc, Inc.*
- Catapult Systems*
- The State of Texas*
- Coherent Logix*
*denotes multiple markets