Nancy McClure specializes in representing local and national retailers in their expansion pursuits across the Tucson area and other key markets in southwest Arizona. A longtime veteran commercial real estate professional, Nancy has extraordinary insight into Tucson’s unique retail landscape, cultivating strong relationships and earning clients’ trust along the way through her dedication and commitment to creating exceptional real estate outcomes.
Nancy is the ultimate industry insider, and she excels in helping clients locate in highly coveted areas across the metro region. From traditional leasing to advising clients on redevelopment projects, she has successfully transformed various asset types, from regional power centers to neighborhood sites, into premier retail holdings. She remains at the forefront of emerging retail trends through constant networking and research gathering to ensure her clients are the most informed decision-makers in the market with a perspective of what leading markets are doing. She is a true partner for her clients, guiding them throughout the entire process, from site selection to the final store opening, as if their real estate were her own.
A thought leader, Nancy is pursued in local and regional media, along with speaking at various industry organizations, providing insight into industry trends and recent market activity. Nancy serves in numerous professional and charitable organizations dedicated to mentoring, education, health and economic development.
Nancy’s strategic business plan is to work with property owners to enhance value through leasing to quality tenants and to position shopping centers for sale in the investment arena. This “cradle to grave” concept has proved successful in a myriad of assignments from centers as small as 15,000 square feet to large, anchored centers in excess of 1,100,000 square feet, including Tucson Spectrum and El Con Mall. Understanding the market, tenant mentality, and retail trends are the critical components Nancy brings to transactions.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- 2011 to present – CBRE Retail Advisory Council, top 15 market leaders selected to serve; Co-chair, 2014-2018
- Southern Arizona Leadership Council (SALC) – Member 2017-Present
- The University of Arizona, Eller College of Management- National Board of Advisors – 2013-Present
- Women at The Top (WATT) – President, 2008 and Board Member, 2006–2009, Member-Present
- Literacy Connects- Development Board, 2014
- Habitat for Humanity- Ambassador Board, 2012- Present, Women-Build Project 2016 & 2018
- Catalina Foothills School District Foundation, President 2009–2010, and Broad Member 2008-2012
- International Council of Shopping Centers, member, former state committee member, former Tri-State Conference Chairman
- American Cancer Society, Chairman of Spring Soiree 2001; Committee Member 1999-2004
- Southern Methodist University, Bachelor of Arts, Dallas, Texas. Majors in English and Spanish, Minor in Ibero-American Studies.
- 2012, 2010, 2008 & 2000 Top Producer, Tucson CBRE
- 2012 Top 25 in the Americas in Retail Division and in top 225 overall producers in CBRE
- 2011 YMCA Women on the Move – Honoree
- 2010 Woman of the Year – Woman’s Foundation of Southern Arizona and MixFM
- “Women of Influence” – 2018 and 2008 Inside Tucson Business
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) – 2015, 2013, 2008, 2007 and 1998 Retail Forecast Winner/Annual Speaker
- “1000 People to Know in Commercial Real Estate” – 2008 AZRE
- El Con Mall
- Kivel Realty Investments
- Holualoa Arizona
- Benenson Capital Partners
- The Venture West Group
- Hobby Lobby
- Beyond Bread
- Pyramid Credit Union
- LA Fitness
- Floor & Decor
- MidFirst Bank
- American Southwest Credit Union