Morgon Fraser is a Senior Production Analyst for the CBRE Capital Markets Debt & Structured Finance Group, the in-house mortgage banking division of CBRE. Since joining CBRE, Ms. Fraser has worked on teams closing over $3.5 billion in multifamily, $140 million in office, and $128 million in retail transactions.
After graduating from the University of Southern California in 2006, Ms. Fraser worked in the university’s athletic department for football coach Pete Carroll. In 2009, Ms. Fraser began her career in commercial real estate by accepting a job as a general manager for a portfolio of $100+ million in luxury student housing in Los Angeles. Since then, she has worked as a retail leasing broker (landlord rep) and a financial analyst, which has provided her with an array of experience in the different nuances of the commercial real estate business.
Morgon formerly worked with team Sharon Kline / Marina Massari in Newport Beach. She currently works with the San Diego Debt & Structured Finance team, supporting Mark McGovern, Bill Chiles, and Scott Peterson.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CREW – Commercial Real Estate and Women
- California Mortgage Bankers Association
- CBRE Women’s Network
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in California
- 2016 California Mortgage Bankers Association’s Future Leaders Program – winner of the Team Entrepreneurship Competition
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Arts
- Additional courses in Real Estate Principals, Real Estate Practice, Legal Aspects of Real Estate, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Appraisal
- CBRE University, ARGUS Course Completion