Molly Barniak joined CBRE|Buffalo in August 2018 as a real estate salesperson. Molly partners with Robert Roller in assisting owners and tenants in the retail and office sectors with their commercial real estate needs.
Prior to joining CBRE|Buffalo, Molly worked in the commercial real estate industry for six years at two development firms. During that time she was involved in various leasing, marketing, property management, and construction projects.
- New York Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- MBA, Concentration in Management and Marketing; Niagara University
- B.S. Business Administration – Management; SUNY Fredonia
- Leadership Buffalo Class of 2020
- Vice President – Boys & Girls Club of Orchard Park
- Member - WNY Chapter of New York State Commercial Association of REALTORS®
- Member - Orchard Park Economic Development Committee
- Member – Orchard Park Chamber of Commerce
- Member - West Seneca Chamber of Commerce
- Member – BN360 / Buffalo Niagara Partnership