Mistene Nugent is a Vice President based in Fort Collins, specializing in the sale and leasing of office properties across Northern Colorado. With 28 years of experience working in the local market, Mistene has a deep understanding of the role the workplace plays in helping a company promote its culture, attract and retain employees and boost productivity. She combines that knowledge with a background in finance to ensure her clients make strategic real estate decisions that deliver on business objectives and boost bottom line performance.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mistene co-owned a commercial relocation and furniture business. In this role she helped hundreds of clients with their new construction and redesign projects. She also gained first-hand experience in the evaluation of leasing and investment decisions as a business owner, a unique perspective she brings to the table. Having been in a business owners’ shoes, Mistene has the ability to understand her clients’ needs and develop solutions that exceed their expectations. She believes that trust and honesty are the foundations for enduring and productive relationships and has an extensive network of industry contacts working across Northern Colorado.
A nearly 30-year Fort Collins resident, Mistene also has a passion for giving back to the community and is involved with several local associations, boards and charities.
- Northern Colorado Commercial Association of Realtors (NCCAR)
- Certified Public Accountant (Inactive)
- Fort Collins Chamber of Commerce, 2017 Small Business Finalist of the Year
- Poudre School District Foundation - Past President
- Meals on Wheels - Volunteer
- Colorado State University, Master of Science in Finance
- Colorado State University, Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Successful Past Projects:
- City of Fort Collins
- City of Greeley
- New Belgium
- Colorado State University
- Colorado State University Research Foundation
- UC Health
- First National Bank
- Guaranty Bank
- Advanced Energy
- The Neenan Company
- Nordson Medical
- Bohemian Foundation