Mindy Lissner, SIOR, is an Executive Vice President of CBRE. With more 28 years of experience in industrial brokerage, she began her career with CBRE in 1991. She specializes in industrial property acquisition and disposition services, strategic planning and implementing of network optimization studies, market evaluation and analysis, as well as global portfolio oversight. Serving as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert, Mindy provides guidance and direction to clients with respect to real estate, labor, available tax incentives and supply chain considerations. Her areas of expertise include warehouse/distribution facilities, manufacturing, food grade, NNN leased sale/leasebacks, industrial investment sales with extensive experience in redevelopment sites and land site development. She has represented clients such as General Motors Corporation, Ford Motor Company, US Gypsum and Duke Realty.
Ms. Lissner’s global multi-market real estate platform of services includes representation for such clients as Mary Kay Corporation (globally), International Flavors & Fragrances, and Sealed Air Corporation offering real estate portfolio management services including occupier representation of acquisition and disposition and advising occupiers on streamlining their supply chain. Notable occupier representation transactions include a ±1.1-million-sq.-ft. build-to-suit on behalf of Church & Dwight Company in Pennsylvania, ±935,000 sq. ft. on behalf of Volkswagen in Cranbury, NJ, ±929,000 sq. ft. on behalf of Kenco Group in Robbinsville, NJ, ±470,000 sq. ft. on behalf of Home Depot in Keasbey, NJ, ±450,000 sq. ft. on behalf of Best Buy in Perth Amboy, NJ, and ±345,000 sq. ft. on behalf of Peapod in Jersey City, NJ.
Notable disposition representation transactions include ±102 acres on behalf of General Motors Corporation in Linden, NJ, ±300,000 sq. ft. sale/leaseback on behalf of CEI in Douglasville, PA, ±245,000 sq. ft. on behalf of Vertis in North Brunswick, NJ, ±71,000 sq. ft. on 10.69-acre redevelopment site on behalf of Gannett, Co.
In 2020, Mindy was recently named as a Woman of Influence by GlobeSt.com. Among her many notable transactions, Mindy and her team were awarded NAIOP's prestigious Industrial Deal of the Year for Blue Apron in 2017. In 2016, Mindy and her partner, Bill Waxman, completed more than 12 million sq. ft. of transactions valued in excess of $429.6 million. Over the past eight years they have completed more than 61 million square feet of transactions and their deal volume puts them amongst the top five brokers in the state. In 2015, they were involved in other notable deals such as Home Depot’s two renewals in New Jersey totaling 1,584,739 sq. ft., the sale of a 24-acre redevelopment site to Sitex, several multimarket deals for Mainfreight, and the 216,049-sq.-ft. lease of One Lladro Drive in Moonachie, NJ to Office Star.
Over her career, Mindy has successfully completed transactions valued with total consideration in excess of $6 billion and she remains a top producer in New Jersey.
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, New Jersey
- Achieving Women’s Excellence in Supply Chain Operations, Management and Education (AWESOME)
- CBRE Global Supply Chain Practice Group
- CBRE National Industrial Team
- CBRE Special Properties Group
- Material Handling Society New Jersey (MHSNJ), Former Board Director
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Warehouse Education & Research Council (WERC)
- Industrial and Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW-NJ), Former President
- Certified Real Estate Educator and Appraiser
- Executive Sales Network, Founder and President
- Girl Scouts of New Jersey (GSHNJ), Board Member
- GlobeSt.com, Women of Influence, 2020
- CBRE Colbert Circle Member (represents the top 225 producers nationally)
- CBRE Top Central New Jersey Industrial Broker
- CBRE Top 5 Central New Jersey Producer
- Real Estate NJ, Top Women in New Jersey Real Estate
- Real Estate NJ, 50 Women of InfluenceCoStar Power Broker
- NAIOP Industrial Deal of the Year, Blue Apron, 2017
- NAIOP Industrial Deal of the Year Finalist, 2016
- NAIOP Industrial Deal of the Year, 2012
- University of Delaware, Bachelor of Arts
- Blue Apron
- Duke Realty Corporation
- Fisher & Paykel
- First Industrial
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors Corporation
- International Flavors & Fragrances
- Kenco Group
- Mary Kay Corporation, Globally
- Multi Packaging Solutions
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Sensient Cosmetic Technologies
- TA Associates Realty
- The Newark Morning Ledger Co.
- Union Beverage
“I engaged CBRE Industrial Brokerage Services to sell a property, which although in a great location, had historical environmental issues that frightened potential buyers. Mindy Lissner and Kevin Dudley were able to overcome those concerns with potential buyers and successfully marketed the property. We received multiple bids and successfully closed with the highest and best offer."
Richard R., CFO Zippo