Mike is a Senior Vice President with CBRE, Inc. who has 33 years of experience in corporate and institutional user representation, leasing, sales, and investment sales.
Integrity, partnering and achieving a “win-win” solution are three key drivers of Mike’s practice. On behalf of his Agency clients, he and his team have developed and successfully implement the “16 Week Marketing Plan”. For corporate expansion/relocation assignments, a client centered acquisition process is designed and implemented. Combining transactional expertise and process driven methods, with integrity, partnering and achieving a “win-win” solution, Mike’s clients achieve their objectives.
- 2,130+ Transactions
- 72.4 Million SF of Building Sales and Leases
- 1,019 Acres of Land Sales
- $3.86 Billion – Cumulative Transaction Consideration
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Association of Industrial Real Estate Brokers (AIRE)
- Crain's Chicago Business Top Industrial Broker of the Year (2000)
Crain's Chicago Business Industrial Build-To-Suit of the Year (2002)
Crain's Chicago Business Industrial Transaction of the Year (2009)
CBRE "Top 10 Industrial Specialists" in Chicago 22 consecutive years