Michael C. Reilly, MRICS is a Senior Director in the CBRE Valuation and Advisory Services Houston office with over 25 years of professional experience in the fee preparation of real estate appraisals, market studies and feasibility studies of commercial properties.
Since joining CBRE in 2004, his experience includes the appraisal of a variety of commercial property types for public, private and institutional clients, including vacant land, office buildings, retail, multifamily, and various industrial properties, cash flow analyses, leased fee and leasehold valuations, retail pricing of commercial tracts of land, and portfolio valuation.
Mr. Reilly has worked with clients throughout the United States and appraised properties in over 35 states. Prior to joining CBRE, Inc., he was a Senior Associate with Standard & Poor’s Corporate Value Consulting (CVC).
- West by Northwest | Houston | Texas
- Corporate Center Fannin | Houston | Texas
- Ellington Trade Center | Webster | Texas
- Trenton Airport | Trenton | Texas
- TAPCO Manufacturing | Channelview | Texas
- Energy Commerce II | Pasadena | Texas
- Market at First Colony | Sugar Land | Texas
- Bayou Bend Business Park | Houston | Texas
- Park 10 Business Center | Houston | Texas
- Lake Murray Marina | Ardmore | Oklahoma
- Bank of Oklahoma | Oklahoma City | Oklahoma
- FBI Office Building | New Orleans | Louisiana
- Causeway Office Building | Metairie | Louisiana
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser - Texas (No. TX-1330513-G)
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser - Louisiana (No. LA-2420-G)
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser - Oklahoma (No. 13271CGA)
- Practicing Affiliate - Appraisal Institute (No. 297559)
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS No. 6753700)
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas
- Bachelor of Science
- Numerous real estate related appraisal courses and all Appraisal Institute continuing education requirements have been completed.
- Amegy Bank
- The Feil Organization
- Greenwich Studio, Inc.
- Global Fund Investments
- RealTerm Global
- LNR Partners
- Siemens Corporation
- Regions Bank
- Brookfield Property Group
- BBVA Compass Bank
- Keybank, N.A.
- Starwood Mortgage Capital
- A10 Capital
- Societe General
- Northmarq Capital
- Bank of Oklahoma
- Green Bank
- Lodestar Energy