Mike Ragland joined CBRE in 1999 and has devoted his career to providing superior strategic advisory and transaction implementation services to leading corporations and local business owners.
A native to Phoenix, Mike's extensive experience in tenant representation includes headquarter relocations, facilities consolidations, lease restructures and sale/leasebacks. He has completed more than 10 million square feet of assignments for clients, including many national and global Fortune 500 corporations.
A skilled negotiator and creative deal-maker, Mike ensures client satisfaction by thoroughly understanding his clients’ objectives and delivering superior service and knowledge to meet or exceed their goals. Mike's strengths include leadership, creativity, relationship building, and a unique ability to develop and implement successful financial and operational real estate strategies.
Services Include: Strategic Planning, Market Analysis, Site Selection, Transaction Management, Financial Consulting, Project Management and Lease Administration.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Active Member Executive Council Boys & Girls Club of Metropolitan Phoenix
- Active Chairman CBRE Annual Charity Golf Tournament, Grayhawk Golf Course
- Valley Big Brothers & Big Sisters
- University of Arizona Alumni Association
- Active Member National Association of Office & Industrial Properties
- University of Arizona
- B.S. Degree, Finance
- American Express in "lease acquisition" and lease renewal negotiations; 594,000 SF.
- Fidelity National Financial in lease and build-to-suit negotiations; ±554,000 SF (±154,000 SF - Scottsdale, ±245,000 SF - Milwaukee, ±117,000 SF - Minneapolis, etc.).
- Pegasus in renewal, expansion and build-to-suit negotiations; ±305,000 SF.
- Capital Group (American Funds) in lease acquisition negotiations; ±225,000 SF.
- Banner Health in lease acquisition and lease renewal negotiations; ±199,000 SF.
- Bechtel in build-to-suit and lease negotiations; ±156,000 SF.
- Vital Processing (TSYS) in lease negotiations; ±139,000 SF.
- Orthologic, Inc. in build-to-suit negotiations; ±100,000 SF.
- Represent CIT-Finance Division in lease renewal negotiations; ±91,000 SF. and IBM in renewal negotiations; ±89,801 SF jointly.
- Horace Mann Insurance in negotiations; ±105,000 SF.
- Hypercom Corporation; ±105,000 SF headquarters sale, ±48,000 SF lease
- American Express
- CIT Group
- Compass Bank
- Equitable/AXA Advisors
- First Horizon
- Irwin Mortgage
- Johnson Bank
- Northwestern Mutual
- Principal Financial Group
- Sun Life Assurance
- US Bank
- Washington Mutual
- World Savings