Currently, as an Associate Project Manager for CBRE, Mike Puma works with John Wolfe to execute assignments for Quest and other local major clients, and also works with Asset Services property managers. He combines his years of management, leadership and development experience to make an impact on all initiatives. Mr. Puma has experience in new store development, project management, store operations, inventory management, facility maintenance, budget management and purchasing throughout the U.S. and Canada. He also has a thorough understanding of national ADA and Building Code requirements, permitting, inspection and CO processes and requirements.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Puma was a Director of Store Development and Store Operations for Ideal Image. In this role, he was a team supervisor overseeing new store construction, store operation, retail product inventory and equipment services.
- Construction and renovation projects throughout the U.S. and Canada for Ideal Image.
– Typically 30 new locations per year, 2-4 relocations, and 10-12 renovations.
– Managed a $65 million purchasing budget.
– Negotiated national contracts and manage RFP and bidding processes.
- Oversight of sales and operational performance of 10 Mattress Firm stores in the Tampa MSA.
– Managed a sales budget and tracked profitability for every sales period for the Tampa market.
– Managed the renovation and re-design of several locations in the Tampa market.
– Created, developed and launched the industry’s first wedding registry which is now implemented nationwide.
- Co-founded and opened Big Cat Sports, Inc.
– With is partner, he grew the business from 1 location to 4 locations in a 24 month period and grossed millions of dollars.