Mike O’Neill joined CBRE in 2017 as an Associate, specializing in coastal multi-family apartments in Orange County. His primary focus is advising clients in improving their financial position of their properties, and assisting with acquisitions, dispositions, and 1031-exchanges when they are active in the market. O’Neill is responsible for the coastal multi-family apartment market of Orange County for CBRE.
O’Neill prides himself on his communication skills and ability to help his clients achieve their real estate goals through strategic plans, market intel, and client-focused decision making.
Accreditations & Affiliations
- Played professional baseball for the St. Louis Cardinals & Chicago Cubs.
- Drafted by the St. Louis Cardinals in 2010.
- Four-year letterman for Baseball at USC from 2007-2010.
- USC Baseball Team Captain in 2010.
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson.
- University of Southern California (USC), B.S. in Annenberg School of Communications.