Mike Lash is a Senior Associate on CBRE’s Data Center Solutions team in Atlanta, GA. He serves in a business development and account management role, working on projects across the US on behalf of Fortune 100 companies, large data center occupiers and data center providers. Mike provides financial analysis and modeling on projects involving sale leasebacks and land acquisition/dispositions.
Mike joined CBRE in 2017 as part of Tim Huffman’s team, who is an Executive Committee member of the Data Center Solutions Group.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mike worked as the Associate for Colliers International, a commercial real estate and data center transition and advisory firm, where he managed key client relationships and focused on new business development.
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
- CBRE Data Center Solutions, Member
- TechBridge, Volunteer
- CIO Awards of Atlanta, Gold Member 2015 & 2016
- Featured speaker at data center conferences
- West Side Future Fund, Advocate
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - Georgia
- Carter Validus
- Digital Realty
- Landmark Dividend
- PNC Bank
- Red Hat
- Truist Robinson Humphrey
- West Rock