Mike Hoeck is a recognized leader in the San Diego real estate industry. His representation of large sophisticated companies as well as global real estate owners uniquely positions his clients to be dynamic in formulating advantageous real estate strategies. Merging this industry insight coupled with the deployment of specialty service offerings enhance value, reduce costs and result in clients consistently executing optimal real estate solutions.
Mike’s creativity, forward – thinking approach, and tenacity for accuracy add value to every decision his clients make. Through his on-going commitment to provide the absolute highest level of service, Mike has established relationships with sophisticated clients across many industries. He has executed strategic and complex transactions for corporate users, institutional owners and real estate investment trusts as well as start-up technology companies and boutique biotech firms.
Mr. Hoeck served on the Board of Directors for the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties and co- chaired the inaugural, national award- wining Developing Leaders program. Through NAIOP, Mike enhanced his involvement in the community and previously served as the Chair for a program that pairs high-level real estate professionals with students from the University of San Diego, UC San Diego and San Diego State University. The program aims to foster the commercial real estate industry’s relationship with San Diego’s educational institutions to guide and the next generation of industry professionals.
Through his proactive leadership, creative deal- making experience and commitment to “clients first,” Mike has established an unparalleled reputation for integrity in the San Diego commercial real estate community.
- Mentor of the Year Award, Advisory & Transaction Services, San Diego Region 2019
- Top 20% of CBRE, The Americas, 2015-2020
- Innovation Award, Advisory Service, San Diego Region, 2018
- San Diego Business Journal, Top 40 Under 40 Award Recipient, 2016
- Real Estate Forum – Top Broker (Southern California Region), 2012
- Real Estate Forum’s “Tomorrow’s Newsmaker” Award Recipient, 2008
- GlobeStreet Top 30 Under 30 Award Recipient, 2007
- Costar’s Power Broker Award, 2005, 2007, 2009
- CCIM, San Diego Chapter Scholarship Recipient, 2003
- San Diego State University, Bachelor of Arts; Economics