Mike Hoeck is a recognized leader in representing tenants and landlords in the leasing, sales and acquisition/disposition of office space throughout Central San Diego.
Mr. Hoeck’s creativity, forward-thinking approach, and tenacity for accuracy add value to every decision his clients make. Through his on-going commitment to providing the absolute highest level of service, Mr. Hoeck has established relationships with sophisticated clients across many industries. He has executed strategic and complex transactions for corporate users, institutional owners, and real estate investment trusts as well as start-up technology companies and boutique biotech firms.
Mr. Hoeck served on the Board of Directors for the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties and co-chaired the inaugural, national award-winning Developing Leaders program. Through NAIOP, Mr. Hoeck has enhanced his involvement in the community and currently serves as Chair for a new program that pairs high-level real estate professionals with students from the University of San Diego, UC San Diego and San Diego State University. The program aims to foster the commercial real estate industry’s relationship with San Diego’s educational institutions and the next generation of industry professionals.
Through his proactive leadership, creative deal-making experience, and commitment to “clients first,” Mr. Hoeck has established an unparalleled reputation for integrity in the San Diego commercial real estate community.
- Innovation Award, Advisory Service, San Diego Region, 2018
- Top 20% of CBRE, The Americas, 2017, 2018
- Real Estate Forum – Top Broker (Southern California Region), 2012
- Real Estate Forum’s “Tomorrow’s Newsmaker” Award Recipient, 2008
- GlobeStreet Top 30 Under 30 Award Recipient, 2007
- Costar’s Power Broker Award, 2005, 2007, 2009
- CCIM, San Diego Chapter Scholarship Recipient, 2003
- San Diego State University, Bachelor of Arts; Economics