Mr. Gillman, a Senior Vice President at CBRE, has devoted his 25 year career in the Commercial Real Estate industry to representing high profile organizations and firms as well as several Fortune 500 companies in solving their real estate needs and transactions. As an advocate for his clients, Mr. Gillman has continually created savings in completing below market transactions while meeting the logistical and space needs that his clients require.
Mr. Gillman’s ability to create leverage while negotiating the economic and all business variables in lease and sales documents drives savings as well as ensures against the risk of increased costs in his clients’ real estate overhead.
Mr. Gillman has represented Bank of America, McGraw-Hill, Siemens, Ameriprise/American Express, ASRC Federal and its subdivisions, CORT Furniture, Griffith Energy Services (a division of Coastal Hudson), Clear Channel Outdoor in the State of Maryland, The Smithsonian, McKesson BioServices, Progressive Insurance, Corporate Express and ExecuStay (a division of Marriott).
- Licensed as an Associate Real Estate Broker in Maryland and Washington, DC. Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent in Virginia.
- Member of the Compass Inc. Building Foundations Committee
- Trustee for the Klawans Family Trust since 2000
- Volunteer Coach through the Olney Boys and Girls Club (OBGC)
- 2014 Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association (CREBA) #7 Maryland Leasing Agent; #9 Maryland Sales Agent
- B.A., University of Maryland (College Park), 1986
- Bank of America
- Ameriprise/American Express
- ASRC Federal
- CORT Furniture
- Griffith Energy Services
- Clear Channel Outdoor
- Smithsonian Institution
- McKesson BioServices
- Progressive Insurance
- Corporate Express
- Communications Supply Corp – A Division of Wesco