Michael DiBlasi is Managing Director of Tampa, Florida for CBRE. In this role, he is responsible for overseeing all aspects of CBRE’s Tampa business operations and provide strategic direction to grow the firm’s market share in the Tampa area.
Spanning over his more than 15 years of experience, Mr. DiBlasi has completed nearly 650 transactions totaling more than 9 million sq. ft. of office, industrial and retail space.
Prior to CBRE, Mr. DiBlasi was Executive Vice President at Feldman Equities, where he led leasing efforts at the firm’s 1.6 million-sq.-ft. Tampa Bay office building portfolio. In this role, he was also heavily involved in strategic planning, property acquisitions and development projects. Before Feldman Equities, Mr. DiBlasi spent seven years as Senior Leasing Director for Liberty Property Trust, marketing the firm’s 4.2 million-sq.-ft. Tampa portfolio of office and industrial properties where he also negotiated leases, managed tenant improvement projects and helped lead the firm’s Midwest expansion efforts. Prior to joining Liberty, he spent three years as a broker with Cushman & Wakefield.
Mr. DiBlasi graduated from Florida State University and holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting & Finance.
- ConAgra. | 476,200 SF | Lease / Industrial
- Southern Wine & Spirits | 211,500 SF | Lease / Industrial
- Core-Mark | 214,812 SF | Lease / Industrial
- WellCare | 210,275 SF | Lease / Office
- Capital One | 153,812 SF | Lease / Office
- Meritor Wabco | 101,460 SF | Lease / Industrial
- Chromalloy | 115,200 SF | Sale / Industrial
- Coca-Cola | 100,000 SF | Lease / Industrial
- General Dynamics | 99,039 SF | Lease / Office
- Aetna | 73,077 SF | Lease / Office
- Esurance | 54,400 SF | Lease / Office
- USAA | 50,298 SF | Lease / Office
- NAIOP Tampa Bay – Executive Committee Board Member
- Florida State University, Bachelor of Science in Accounting & Finance
- Certified Public Accountant – State of Florida
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Florida