Mike Burkard is a Senior Vice President with CBRE’s National Retail Partners (NRP) and focuses exclusively in the sale of shopping center investments in the southeast based in the Charlotte, North Carolina office.
In July 2000 Mike formed the Retail Investment Properties Team in Charlotte and since that time has coordinated the sale of more than 210 retail investment properties including neighborhood, community, mixed-use and power centers. Services of the team include seller representation of single asset and portfolio transactions for both private and institutional clients. Mike has consistently been one of CBRE’s Top Five Producers in the Carolinas since 2003.
Mike joined CBRE in 1987 in the Washington, DC office where he was responsible for more than 250 transactions including land sales, leases, ground leases, build-to-suits and user building sales.
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors
- 2003 - 2010 Top Three Investment Broker, Charlotte Regional Commercial Board of Realtors
- 2004 Top Investment Sale Broker, Charlotte Regional Commercial Board of Realtors
- Top Five Producer 2003 - 2013, CBRE - Charlotte
- Overall Top Producer 2004, CBRE - Charlotte
- University of Virginia, Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bell Partners
- Crescent Resources
- Childress Klein
- DLC Management
- Equity One
- GE Capital
- Johnson Development Associates
- Lamar Companies
- Lone Star
- Raley Miller Properties
- Ramco Gershenson
- Rivercrest Realty
- Ziff Properties
- Multiple Confidential Financial Services Clients