Michelle is a Director with CBRE Project Management in the San Francisco Bay Area. A veteran specialist with over 14 years of commercial design and construction management experience, Michelle manages all facets of project management for individual real estate projects—including project planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout—and streamlines processes to optimize efficiency.
Michelle’s extensive tenure and background have enabled her to develop working relationships with both internal and external clients. This has allowed her to enhance project communications, an invaluable resource that she applies toward internal and external business partners to achieve project success. Throughout her career, Michelle has completed major re-stacks involving multiple groups and floors with varying degrees of construction to support new business environments.
- Veritas Technologies – Heathrow, FL – 29,800 RSF. Remodel and restack occupants to new benching standard.
- Veritas Technologies – Paris, France – 18,000 RSF. Renovate a new space to support relocation of the staff.
- Veritas Technologies – San Francisco, CA – 9,875 RSF. Remodel to new benching standard for IT Engineering team
- Veritas Technologies – Singapore - 21,500 RSF. Worked with local PM teams to facilitate the relocation into a new location.
- CitiBank, Inc – San Francisco, CA - 32,500 RSF. Remodel and restock of the two floors dedicated to the high network banking executive team at CitiBank building.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts – Interior Architecture
- Master of Fine Arts – Organizational Management
- CBRE – PMI
- Veritas Technologies
- Fireman’s Fund
- Umpqua Bank
- Beal Bank
- Confidential Tech Company
- California State Automobile Assn (AAA)
- Capital Group