Michael Rudolph joined CBRE in May 2002, specializing in multifamily property sales throughout the Washington/Baltimore metropolitan area. His market knowledge encompasses properties throughout the greater Washington and Baltimore area.
Since joining the Team, Mr. Rudolph has assisted in the disposition of nearly 1,000 apartment communities with an aggregate value exceeding $43.2 billion. In 2003, Mr. Rudolph was named Rookie of the Year for the Washington/Baltimore region, and in 2002 he received recognition as a member of the “Top Producing Team Award” in the company. Between 2014 and 2019, Mr. Rudolph was recognized as one of the Top 20% Producers Nationally. In addition, Mr. Rudolph has been part of the largest CBRE Investment Sales Transaction in the Washington region in the years 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2017, 2018, and 2019.
- Urban Land Institute
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - Maryland and Washington, DC
- Member “Top Producing Team Award” Nationally – 2002
- Washington/Baltimore Region “Rookie of the Year” – 2003
- Top 150 Producers Nationally - 2006
- Top 20 Producer in the Washington/Baltimore MSA – 2005 to 2007
- Top 5 Producer in the Baltimore Office – 2005 to 2007
- Recipient of the “Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award” – 2008, 2020
- Top 20% Producers Nationally – 2012, 2014 to 2019
- 2016 CREBA Finance Transaction of the Year – LCOR Portfolio
- CBRE Largest Sales Transaction of the Year – 2006, 2008 2010, 2012, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Michael received his Bachelor of Arts in English from St. Mary’s College of Maryland.
- Advantage Properties
- AvalonBay Communities
- Berkshire Realty Company
- BlackRock, Inc.
- Bozzuto Group
- Brooks Management
- Cove Property Management
- Fairfield Properties
- Fannie Mae
- First Centrum
- Forest City Enterprises, Inc.
- Henderson Global
- Hill Management
- Home Properties REIT
- Lend Lease
- Mark Winkler Company
- Maryland Management
- Pantzer Properties
- Prudential Real Estate Investors
- Questar Properties
- Resource Investments LTD
- Riehl Estate Management
- Sawyer Realty Holdings
- Shelter Group