Michael Parks is a member of the Global Gaming Group, a strategic business unit within CBRE that focuses on providing real estate advisory services to the gaming community worldwide. Mr. Parks has been involved in numerous gaming asset sales across the United States including the Sahara Hotel Casino, Las Vegas Hilton, Flamingo Laughlin and the Trump Plaza. Michael has also been actively involved in representing both gaming and non-gaming companies in the acquisition and disposition of land parcels located in Las Vegas and throughout the United States.
As part of his intensive training, Michael has been exposed to several lines of business including Investment Sales, Office and Corporate Services. In 2004, Mr. Parks earned “Rookie of the Year” honors for the Las Vegas office and the Western Region of CBRE as the top producing first year sales person.
In 2007, the Las Vegas Business Press named Mr. Parks to its list of “Rising Stars in Business” recognizing his accomplishments.
- “Rookie of the Year” honors for the Las Vegas office, 2004
- Western Region Top Producing First Year Sales Person, 2004
- Named in list of “Rising Stars in Business,” Las Vegas Business Press - 2007
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Hotel Administration, University of Nevada Las Vegas
- On Behalf of MGM Resorts International, the disposition of the Circus Circus Hotel and Casino to Phil Ruffin for $825 Million.
- On behalf of Caesars Entertainment, the disposition of the Rio all Suites Hotel and Casino for $516 Million.
- On behalf of Northern Trust and Gordon Gaming, the disposition of +25.84 acres on the SWC Las Vegas Blvd and Sahara to MGM Mirage for $444 million.
- On behalf of Northern Trust and Gordon Gaming, the disposition of the Sahara Hotel & Casino to SBE/Stockbridge for $345 million.
- On behalf of Caesars Entertainment, the disposition of the Las Vegas Hilton to Colony / Resorts International for $292 million.
- On behalf of Harrah’s Entertainment, the disposition of Binion’s Horseshoe for $20 million.
- Boyd Gaming
- Caesars Entertainment
- Crown Resorts
- Golden Entertainment
- Las Vegas Visitors and Convention Authority
- Lone Star Funds
- MGM Resorts International
- Penn National Gaming
- Red Rock Resorts
- Ruffin Companies
- Tamares Group
- Triple Five Development
- VICI Properties
- Wynn Resorts