Mr. Mullady is a member of the CBRE Special Properties Group and the Global Supply Chain Group specializing in industrial advisory services worldwide. With the firm since 1998, Michael’s primary responsibilities include the acquisition and disposition of major industrial facilities and tenant advisor for the site selection and lease negotiation process.
Mr. Mullady’s team handles the site selection process from the initial requirement to the building and lease review process. To provide an excellent end result, the team utilizes CBRE’s robust platform to ensure their client’s real estate requirements and options are reviewed from all angles. In his 20-year career with CBRE, Michael has negotiated over 400 million square feet – over $1 billion – in sale and lease transactions assisting clients in relocation and expansion projects throughout North America.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- 2010-2018 CBRE Top 20% National Producers
- 2010 CBRE #1 Top US Industrial Broker & CBRETop 3% National Producers
- 2006, 2009-2018 Columbus Board of REALTORS®, Commercial “Top Producer” Award
- 2012-2018 Columbus Board of REALTORS®, Largest Industrial Lease/Sale
- 2006-2018 CBRE Columbus Top Producer
- 2016 NAIOP (Chicago) Industrial Transaction of the Year
- Ohio Wesleyan University, Bachelor of Science; Economics and Business Management
- Canterbury School, New Milford, Connecticut
Square footage is combined for each company
- Mars Inc. | More than 10,000,000 SF
- Pier 1 | 2,090,000 SF
- McGraw Hill Companies, Inc. | 1,940,000 SF
- Quaker Sales & Distribution, Inc. | 1,400,000 SF
- Restoration Hardware | 1,200,000 SF
- Kellogg's Sales Company | 1,140,000 SF
- Techneglas | 1,010,000 SF
- Yokohama Tire North America | 750,000 SF
- Zulily.com | 740,000 SF
- Coty, Inc. | 670,000 SF
- Ace Hardware
- Cardinal Health
- Clopay Building Products
- DHL / Exel Logistics
- Dollar General
- Dow Chemical
- Farmers Insurance
- Frito Lay
- Funai Corporation
- HD Supply
- Medline Industries
- Nabisco, Inc.
- Nationwide Insurance
- Nippon Express, Inc.
- Nittsu Shoji
- Palmer Donavin Mfg.
- Quaker Sales & Distribution, Inc.
- Rockwell Automation
- Sara Lee
- Under Armour Inc.