As a Business Operations Manager for CBRE’s Network Advisory Services Group, Michael is responsible for the operational execution and integration of the service offering into the CBRE platform. Michael works internationally, focusing on delivering his clients—including providers, end-users, developers and property owners—with industry-leading research and decision-influencing insights.
By combining his passion for understanding key trends and his dedication to delivering exceptional client outcomes, Michael consistently receives praise for his professional insight. Through organized, innovative strategizing, he identifies business development and partnership opportunities that others may overlook. Michael is driven to connect the dots between companies and services to uncover previously undetected avenues that add value to the CBRE Network Advisory Services organization.
Prior to spearheading the M&A effort of the Network platform, Michael served as a Senior Research Analyst—responsible for market intelligence and thought leadership for the North America Data Center sector. Michael joined CBRE in 2015 and is backed by his experience from successful careers in property management and residential brokerage within the Denver market.
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- Colorado Real Estate License
- Urban Land Institute - Young Leaders Group Membership Co-Chair
- CBRE Rising Professional Organization Lead
- CBRE Cares - Member
Awards & Recognition
- 2018 U.S. Advisory and Transaction Services Unsung Hero Award
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Denver TutorMate
- Food Bank of the Rockies
- University of Northern Colorado, Master of Science in Sports Administration
- Miami University of Ohio, Bachelor of Science in Sport Studies with a minor in Entrepreneurship