Michael Federico is a retail investment sales professional and part of CBRE’s Capital Markets Properties Group. He specializes in transitionary services for private clients in San Diego. Michael role is to provide respected advisory services to his local and national clients including; financial analysis, optimized business operation solutions and innovative deal negotiations.
Prior to joining CBRE, Michael worked for Coldwell Banker focusing on residential real estate. Having a background from a residential brokerage lends Michael vital insight into real estate transactions and the necessity of always putting his clients first.
Michael graduated from the American University of Paris and acquired his California Real Estate License through the Kaplan Real Estate School. He is an active member of ICSC.
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) – Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Member
- Toastmasters – Member
- Current – CBRE, Associate, San Diego, CA
- 03/2017 - 02/2019 – Coldwell Banker, Realtor, Greater San Diego, CA
- 03/2016 – 03/2017 – Client Services, San Diego’s Favorite Team, Greater San Diego, CA
- 09/2014 – 12/2014 – Marketing Intern, Sony Corporation, Greater San Diego, CA
- The American University of Paris, 2014