Michael A. Blum is a Senior Vice President* in CBRE’s Midtown Manhattan office. Mr. Blum’s expertise lies in representing both landlords and tenants in the many brokerage alliances he has developed and continues to successfully service.
Michael was born in Queens, NY and currently resides on Long Island with his wife Amanda and three children, Brooke, Zachary and Spencer.
Throughout his tenure with CBRE, Mr. Blum has represented:
- Gemini Trust Company, LLC in its lease at 315 Park Avenue South | 51,000 sq. ft.
- The Special Equities Group LLC in its renewal at 150 East 58th Street | 3,600 sq. ft.
- Valley National Bank in relocating its SoHo Branch to 450 Broadway | 2,282 sq. ft.
- Valley National Bank in its early termination of its midtown offices and retail lease at 275 Madison Avenue and its relocation to 100 Park Avenue | 2,380 sq. ft.
- Valley National Bank in its sale of 170 Hudson Street
- Valley National Bank in its relocation of 70 West 47th Street | 9,000 sq. ft.
- Valley National Bank in its sale of 90 Franklin Street, New York
- Valley National Bank in its purchase of 2902 Avenue U, Brooklyn, NY
- Valley National Bank in its sale of 71 West 47th Street, New York
- Valley National Bank in its expansion at 2 Jericho Plaza on Long Island | 27,000 sq. ft.
- Nanette Lepore in securing a Madison Avenue Flagship at 958 Madison Avenue | 2,200 sq. ft.
- Blue Star Jets in relocating its office to 880 Third Avenue | 9,500 sq. ft.
- Baum Essex Crossroads in its expansion of office space at 350 Fifth Avenue | 23,000 sq. ft.
- Winklevoss Capital Management in its NYC headquarters at 32 West 24th Street | 5,000 sq. ft.
- Grainger in subleasing space at 619 West 54th Street to Maserati of Manhattan | 25,000 sq. ft.
- Confidential federal government client providing local delivery service in relocating its Peter Stuyvesant Branch to 333 East 14th Street | 6,940 sq. ft.
- Confidential federal government client providing local delivery service in its renewal at 223 West 38th Street- Midtown Station - 43,000 sq. ft.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, Young Men and Women’s Real Estate Association of New York
- Member, Metropolitan Golf Association
- Member, Long Island Golf Association
- Hofstra University, Bachelor of Business Administration
- Gemini Trust Company LLC
- L & L Holding Company
- Nanette Lepore
- Ranger Properties
- Valley National Bank
- Waterbridge Capital
- Winklevoss Capital Management