Micah Beck, MAI, R/W-AC is the Senior Managing Director for CBRE's Valuation & Advisory Services' South Central Region, and has more than 15 years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience. Mr. Beck has an MBA from the University of Texas at Arlington and is a board member of the Central Texas Chapter of Appraisal Institute. A large portion of Mr. Beck’s career has been focused around litigation support. He has been certified as an expert witness in both State and Federal court and is frequently retained to provide valuation services for litigation support purposes such as eminent domain, tax assessment dispute and bankruptcy. Additionally, he has experience providing a wide variety of valuations, consultations, reviews, pre-foreclosure analysis, market studies and contingent valuation surveys for both commercial and residential properties. Since joining CBRE in 2011, Mr. Beck has provided valuation services for a wide variety of property types in various geographical locations in the South Central Region.
The South Central Region is comprised of a six-state territory which includes Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Texas. Mexico is also located within the South Central Region division. There are currently over 60 appraisers under the direction of Mr. Beck. The team has an average of more than 15 years of experience and typically specializes in a property type or geographical area. The main commercial properties that are appraised include multifamily, office buildings, industrial, retail, senior care and self-storage properties. In addition to these properties, numerous other specialty use type properties are also appraised which include sports and entertainment, golf courses, hotels/motels, and medical office buildings.
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member (MAI)
- International Right of Way Association, Right of Way Certified Designation
- Appraisal Institute, Central Texas Chapter
Board of Directors
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Texas (TX-1380017-G)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Louisiana (G4125)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Oklahoma (13128CGA)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Kansas (G-3168)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Arkansas (CG-4356)
- Approved Appraiser on the FHA Roster
- Beta Gamma Sigma, Honor Society for AACSB Business Programs, Member
- University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas, Master of Business Administration
- Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Texas, Bachelor of Administration; Management/Marketing