Micah Beck, MAI, R/W-AC is a Senior Managing Director and Head of Strategic Growth for CBRE's Valuation & Advisory Services (VAS). In this role, Micah is responsible for building a strategy to develop national offerings outside of the core appraisal services. He is accountable for identifying and capturing new sources of revenue for new and existing clients.
Previously, Micah was Head of the South Central region for VAS, a six-state territory including Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Texas. Since joining CBRE in 2011, he has provided valuation services for a wide variety of property types across this region.
A large portion of Micah’s career has been focused around litigation support. He has been certified as an expert witness in both State and Federal court and is frequently retained to provide valuation services for litigation support purposes such as eminent domain, tax assessment dispute and bankruptcy. Additionally, he has experience providing a wide variety of valuations, consultations, reviews, pre-foreclosure analysis, market studies and contingent valuation surveys for both commercial and residential properties.
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member (MAI)
- International Right of Way Association, Right of Way Certified Designation
- Appraisal Institute, Central Texas Chapter Board of Directors
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Texas (TX-1380017-G)
- Approved Appraiser on the FHA Roster
- Beta Gamma Sigma, Honor Society for AACSB Business Programs, Member
- University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas, Master of Business Administration
- Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Texas, Bachelor of Administration; Management/Marketing