Melissa Ley is a Partner of CBRE’s Net Lease Property Group in Newport Beach, California. The team specializes in the sale and disposition of NNN single-tenant retail properties throughout the United States. Melissa is involved in the entire sales process, from marketing strategy, to interfacing with principals and brokers during the underwriting process. She works directly with prospective buyers and their brokers, acting as a liaison between them and the team’s clients to facilitate successful negotiations.
Melissa also leads NLPG Newport’s 1031 exchange program, to ensure the successful acquisition of replacement properties on behalf of exclusive 1031 exchange buyers. This process includes locating and underwriting deals, negotiating offers, and ensuring a successful close. Additionally, she analyzes market research, underwrites potential and awarded listings, and conducts business development.
Melissa graduated magna cum laude from the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, with a Bachelor of Science in Finance and a Minor in Real Estate. She is a licensed real estate Broker in California.
- 2019 CBRE RISE Award Recipient
Professional / Personal Affiliations
- CBRE Women’s Network Orange County Chapter Leader 2019-2020
- KidWorks Community Development Corporation
- Co-Chair of Young Professionals for KidWorks 2019-Present
- Fund Development Committee Member 2017-Present
- Arizona State University, B.S. Finance
- Arizona State University, Minor Real Estate