Melina Miramontes joined the Salt Lake City office of CBRE in 2018 as an associate specializing in the office market. Focusing on advisory and transaction services, Melina works alongside Scott Wilmarth, Tab Cornelison, Nadia Letey and Peter Black. She focuses on business development and strategy while supporting the team’s brokerage services efforts.
Melina began her real estate career in 2016 working as a licensed office and transaction manager. In this role she oversaw contracts for more than 15 agents while developing and implementing new branding campaigns as well as a new onboarding process. Previous to this she worked in several management roles, including some time overseeing project management.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, State of Utah
- Jordan Applied Technology Center, Bachelor of Science, Business Communications
- Jordan Applied Technology Center, Minor, Business Management
- #2 Service Manager in the Nation - Wells Fargo
- Platinum Banker - Wells Fargo
- Committee Member - Leukemia Lymphoma Society
- Committee Member - American Diabetes Association
- Committee Member - Be the Match
- Committee Member - Operation Smile