As Associate Director of Business Development Marketing, Meagan co-leads the Pacific Southwest marketing division. Meagan serves as a strategic partner to the division’s executive leaders and she manages a high-performing team of marketing specialists, graphic designers and web specialists. Her team spans 12 offices throughout Southern California, Hawaii and Phoenix, supporting producers across multiple lines of business: Capital Markets, Advisory & Transaction Services, Project Management, Property Management and Valuations.
Meagan and the marketing professionals of the Pacific Southwest division develop high-impact marketing strategies and deliverables, including new business pursuits, property marketing campaigns, brand equity management and growth marketing, as well as client/account enablement solutions that utilize proprietary data and technology. Meagan’s team has become one of the most respected marketing forces in the division’s history.
Achievements / Affiliations / Accreditations
- CBRE Women’s Network, Member
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), Member
- CBRE University, Americas Top Recruits Program; Instructor, 2016 & 2017
- Globe St | Real Estate Forum, “Tech Talk: Top Tools of the Trade;” October 2016
- CBRE RISE Award, 2013
- Harvard ManagerMentor Program
- University of California, Berkeley; B.A. in Mass Communications, Creative Writing Minor