In July 2019, CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE) acquired CBRE|MEGA, a long-standing joint affiliate and the leading full-service commercial real estate services operation in Omaha.
E. Michael Diesing is a Vice President of CBRE. He has been actively involved in the commercial real estate profession since 1973.
Over the course of the past 40 years, Mick has successfully negotiated numerous transactions with local and national corporations seeking retail, office space, and apartment ground. He has developed close contacts with local developers and property owners over the years, as well as excellent relationships with local government officials and members of the community who govern and influence real estate and tax issues. This enables Mick to bring a definite added value to his clients.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Nebraska and Iowa
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Recipient of CBRE|MEGA’s Top Producer, President’s Club and Chairman’s Club Awards
- University of Nebraska Lincoln - Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska
- University of Nebraska Clarkson Medical Center - 20 acres
- R.S. Land, Inc. - 100 acres
- Shopko, Inc. - 110,000 SF
- Cub Foods - 75,000 SF
Build to Suit
- Solid Oak Furniture - 50,000 SF
- Midwest Eye Associates - 20,000 SF
- Sprint - 10,000 SF
- Fazoli's Inc. - 7 Locations
- Shoney's, Inc. - 3 Locations
- Gibraltar Properties - 810 Units/3 Locations
- Walgreens - 2 locations
- Bassett/Kincaid Furniture
- Gibraltar Properties
- Shopko, Inc.
- Cub Foods
- R.S. Land Inc.
- Solid Oak Furniture