In July 2019, CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE) acquired CBRE|MEGA, a long-standing joint affiliate and the leading full-service commercial real estate services operation in Omaha.
Max Bogard is a Senior Real Estate Manager with CBRE. Max specializes in the professional management of suburban Class A office and medical buildings. Max joined the company in 2004, having previously served as an Asset Manager with HMG Realty Advisors, L.L.C., more specifically, Great Hall Realty, L.L.C., a joint venture between HMG and Principal Financial Group. Max was instrumental in the operations of this joint venture and was also responsible for the reporting of over 4.5 million square feet of space worth over $500 million.
Max continues to work diligently to establish strong and positive working relationships with tenants, landlords and suppliers. As a Senior Real Estate Manager his responsibilities include commercial property management, lease renewals, construction management, budget analysis and lease administration.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Nebraska
- President, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)2017
- Treasurer, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) 2014
- Chairperson, Special Olympics Fundraiser, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) 2014
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer, Christ the King - Fall Festival and School Cafeteria
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Creighton University
- Certified Property Manager (CPM), Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Nebraska Medicine - 168,290 SF
- OrthoNebraska - 24,735 SF
- TreeHouse Foods - 75,000 SF
- Canon - 6,000 SF
- Children's Hospital - Village Pointe - 28,153 SF
- Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance - 15,707 SF
- Global Indemnity - 7,500 SF