Max Colby specializes in multi-family, retail and office investment sales and works extensively with private and institutional investors throughout the state of Iowa.
“Max has earned this promotion as he is a leader on a very high-performing investment team. That team has become a market leader in brokering multi-family projects and other investments across Iowa. Max is adept as tackling complex investment properties,” said Bill Wright, Senior Vice President and Managing Director for CBRE | Hubbell Commercial regarding his latest promotion.
Colby, combines his familiarity with the capital market with his ability to underwrite, value, and ultimately negotiate to optimize his clients return on investments. Colby has been named a CoStar Power Broker Award winner, a consistent FM Hubbell Production Award winner as well as a leader for the most transactions with CBRE | Hubbell Commercial. Colby is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) candidate, an Iowa Commercial Real Estate Association (ICREA) member, as well as a Board Member of the ICSC NextGen Recon of Iowa.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- International Council of Shopping Centers Member
- ICSC NextGen Recon of Iowa Board Member
- Iowa Commercial Real Estate Association Member (ICREA)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Candidate (CCIM)
- Iowa State University, B.A. Finance
- Barcelona International College
- 2018 CBRE|Hubbell Commercial FM Hubbell Production Award
- 2017 CBRE|Hubbell Commercial FM Hubbell Production Award
- 2016 CBRE|Hubbell Commercial FM Hubbell Production Award
- 2015 CBRE|Hubbell Commercial FM Hubbell Production Award
- 2015 CoStar Power Broker Awards: Sales Transactions; Office Leasing Transactions
Retail Leasing Transactions
- 2014 CBRE|Hubbell Leader Most Transactions
- 2013 CBRE|Hubbell Leader Most Transactions