Matt Weinreb is an Advisory & Transaction Associate with the New York Tri-State Retail Services Group in CBRE’s Midtown office, focusing on both tenant and landlord representation. Mr. Weinreb works directly with Vice Chairman Andrew Goldberg on retail transactions throughout Manhattan.
In both tenant and landlord representation, Mr. Weinreb successfully facilitates the leasing process from initial engagement through a letter of intent, leading to an executed lease. Since joining CBRE in January 2019, Mr. Weinreb’s most significant deal involved the representation of Tourneau (Rolex/Tudor) in their retail lease at 29 Ninth Avenue in the Meatpacking District. Additional notable transactions include: Le Botaniste at 156 Columbus Avenue, HSBC at 101 Delancey Street, and Mindworx at 40 West 17th Street.
Previously, Mr. Weinreb held a similar role at JLL in their Washington D.C. and Baltimore offices. In his two years at JLL, he worked with clients including Taco Bell Cantina, Wings Over, Columbia Bank, GGP, and Tradepoint Atlantic on their real estate requirements in the Washington, D.C. area. Mr. Weinreb originally started his CBRE career in 2015 as a summer intern for the Manhattan retail team. Additionally, he interned at ABS Partners Real Estate in Manhattan.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, UJA Federation - REX (Real Estate Executives) Next Committee
- Member, UJA Federation - Young Leaders Committee
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY) - Access Committee
- Member, CBRE Cares Committee (NYC)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – New York
- University of Maryland, College Park, Bachelor of Arts and Humanities
- Cornell University - Commercial Real Estate Certificate
- Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity – Founding Father through Recruitment – Chapter Advisor
- The Blackstone Group
- Ditmas Management
- Fairstead Capital
- Metrovest Equities
- Paul Stuart
- Sage Realty
- SJP Properties